Friday, April 25, 2008

The Unfortunate Event

As always, both of us went out to have our dinner outside the school. We went to a restaurant located somewhere near the East Gate. We were told about that restaurant by our friends that they sell delicious porridge. As you may know, where there is food, there will be us.

The porridge was too much so we asked some of our friends to join us. We shared the payment and I'm really sure that I did put my wallet back into my pocket. We left the restaurant while continuing our chat. There was laughter all over the air. So, basically, there was nothing bad happened. And we saw a very cute and furry puppy.

The next morning, school day. I was in a rush because I nearly overslept. As usual, I was packing my stuffs, such as my books, my cellphone and else. Just at that moment, I found out that I had lost my wallet. I thought I drop it somewhere near my place, but the search was nothing. There was no time for me to nervous as I had to rush for the class lessons.

We finished our school in the afternoon. I didn't give up searching up and down my room, but it was pointless. There were 2 of my bank account cards, school identity card and some photos in it. But I'm worried about my cards because the amount of money in them wasn't small. I can feel the butterfly in my stomach and luckily, one of my roommates was willing to accompany me to the bank to report for lost. So, 3 of us went to the nearest bank for the report. The people working there weren't as friendly as those in Malaysia. Their words were as sharp as the blade and you can find no smile on their face. But we were told that that particular bank was far more better than other banks...

We finished all the basic procedures and I'd got one of my cards renewed. But it seemed like my other bank account card has to be barred as it was hopeless to be found. We tried to go back to restaurant with hope for finding my wallet back, but we found nothing again. My wallet might be pick by some highly-skilled pickpockets or I just dropped it somewhere else. What a day...

Luckily that I didn't bring my Malaysia Identity Card with my wallet or the situation will be even worse. I'm now in my room, feeling numb and disappointed. But that could not change the fact that my wallet is forever gone. If only I was more careful......If only there was any kind Samaritan who found my wallet......

1 comment:

M3nT said...

God had brought u to it,
He will bring u through it.
Never be careless anymore oh..