Sunday, April 13, 2008

Inaugural Voyage to the World of Blogs

Wow, I'm having my own blog's site now. Actually not "I" alone, but I'm having this blog together with my girlfriend. But I will be doing most of the blogging thing here as I'm the one who mentioned about it at the first place. Anyway, hope that everyone who had just found our blog enjoyed everything you saw here, though it's quite empty at the moment.

About the title for this opening-passage, i learned this new word "Inaugural" in an English-learning magazine, Spark English Reader. It means "the beginning" by the way. This word sounds quite difficult and meaningful for me as everything you do everyday is a new beginning with different experiences. I'd been in Kuching, my hometown for almost 19 years and I'm now in China with my girlfriend for our further studies (Haha, thanks for whatever you guys are thinking). Oops, I think I'm out of topic right now as this topic is actually about the opening of my new and first blog.

So, anyway, life is full of ups and downs, sweet an
d sour experiences. I guess I'll do what most bloggers do with their blogs and chronicles everything I find interesting (or otherwise) into my BLOG. And that's why I named our blog (Me and my girlfriend ^^) :+:Sw33T & S0uR:+: because there will be our sweet and sour memories in it. Good luck to us both! See Ya in our next coming topic!



No comments: