Friday, April 18, 2008

Heaven & Hell

It is always boring during Mathematics class, so I drew this picture during it. "Heaven & Hell", that's the title for it. Good people are facing extinction these days while the bad people are overpopulated. I think that Heaven will be really empty and haunted by silence; Hell, on the other hand, will be overcrowded. Why are there so many bad guys out there? Why can't everyone live peacefully without causing any chaos or crime? Lust, greed, envy, selfishness and many more bad elements are invading our daily life. I can't deny that I also have some of those elements but what can we do to prevent them from worsening?

"Heaven & Hell"

Lucifer was once a good archangel, serving with total loyalty to, but he got envied of God treating other angels better. God treated everyone equally, but Lucifer wanted to be the best among all the angels instead of being equal. He betrayed God and was abandoned from Heaven. His anger made him satanic and he served Satan and was anointed as the Prince of Hell. I may be wrong about the story but the main point about Lucifer is that we must learn how to control our inner bad sides from invading our soul.

Haha, I don't think that I have the right to say so much about good guys and bad guys because I'm not a perfect person anyway. So, that's all for today. I know I promised to post some of my school's photo but I'll do it later because I'm going to take my lunch soon. Bye bye!

No comments: