Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ladies' Hostel

Hi, I'm Tiffiny. Okay, today, I will show you all how my room looks like. Actually, I didn't take many photos of my hostel because most of them are similar to Simon's hostel, such as the toilet and the pathway. So, I will just post some photos I took with my roommates.

Actually, if compared to the guys' hostel, I think ours are better. Our room is more spacious than the guys' because they got 3 big closets which used up a lot of spaces. Besides, our hostel had just been renovated so it is better than the guys'. I usually used up all of the slots given on my desk because I have a lot of stuffs to put in. The only thing that i don't like is my bed...I always have bruises on my hips when I woke up because the bed is too stiff and hard. I really missed my bed at home...

This is my room!!
This is my place, hehe, so many clothes.
Me and Yan, a Hong Kong student. She is very hardworking. Look at her books!
Me and Pei San. She is from Melaka.
3 of us. Sweet Smile~

That's all. I also don't know what to say anymore. I miss you all!

No comments: