Sunday, May 25, 2008

Gone, but returned! Monkeys in Da Restaurant!

Hello, folks! Miss me? We have been busy preparing for our exams now and then, so I don't have that much time to update our blog. Frankly speaking, the line was terrible few days ago, and I can't log in Blogger.com. Anyway, I finished every mission for my Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition and it rocks! Oops...nah, I can't play any online games as I used to play in Kuching, so it won't hurt that much if I played only one game.

So, today, I'm going to show you guys a restaurant we went one day while we had just left the school headquarter. The location of the restaurant is along a street heading 石牌路. I forgot the name of it so I'll just leave it to you guys to figure it someday. The whole restaurant is built and designed under monkeys. In other words, you can see monkeys everywhere. I know what you guys are thinking. "Monkey? How the h*ll are we going to eat with monkeys hopping and jumping around, arousing us?" Nah, the monkeys I mentioned are just dolls. Creative, right? That's what I think. It's a restaurant, so the food will be our main concern. Talking about the food there, they are not that much if compared to other places we went before. They are just the right amount. I like their bowls and cups. You can buy those dolls if you are interested and they do give discount if you buy any. 10% discount.

So, enough for the crap and let's roll the pictures (sorry, i don't have any videos to roll)!

We ordered Milk Tea with Pearls.
Quite a collection of monkeys, but i prefer the one with big eyes.
Here's a wider view with counter at the right.
Some more monkeys watching from above.

We didn't took many photo because we were in a hurry to return to our hostel before the traffic jam took place. That's all for the monkeys.

1 comment: